Friday, August 12, 2011

AUGUST 12, 2011 - one year ago today I met my amazing husband!!!


A year ago today, around 7:30pm, I was sitting in a coffee shop waiting to meet a man - a set up from a friend of mine and a friend of his...we met, we hugged and spent the next several hours laughing and talking - me especially enjoying his amazing storytelling of stories from the Bible...he set my mind at ease about some of my concerns and questions about God and showed me what a loving Father he is yet also the Emperor who stands for justice. A year ago today I met the love of my life, my sweet husband Commodore McLeod Chandler!!! Our connection and our love is so deep, it seems amazing that it has only been a year since we met!!! I couldn't have imagined anyone better for me!!! Thank you Jesus for your amazing gift to me in my precious husband!!! I love you Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment